1. Margaret is a risk-taker who gives me heart failure every day – they are the ones who can change the world.
2. Emma is laid-back and dispassionate – she won’t make people crazy trying to control them.
3. David is the most literal person I know – the world needs brilliant scientists who can follow directions to the letter.
4. It’s cold outside – makes me appreciate our warm, comfy bed.
5. David and Margaret’s room is still not finished (one week over the original estimated time and counting) – I’m never lonely.
6. David hid Emma’s iPod from her and we still can’t find it – I now know all the places he’s likely to hide things in the future (well, except the place where he actually hid the iPod, that is.)
7. I’m really stiff and sore from the 10k – I got to snuggle with the kiddos in bed this morning instead of going running.
8. The World Series game was suspended in the 6th inning because of rain – my extended family gets to be excited about the Phillies being in the World Series for at least one more day.
9. I can’t figure out how to get my links to show up correctly in by Blogroll – I’ll have such a feeling of accomplishment when I finally break the code.
10. The last roofer did a horrible job and it’s going to cost $2000 to fix it properly so the roof stops leaking – heven’t figured out why I’m grateful for this one yet, but I’m sure it will become clear eventually.