1. I am going through “Mad Men” withdrawal. I read everything printed about the show, Matthew Weiner, it’s creator, and all its stars. Here’s a very funny (and so accurate) post from Chicago Moms Blog about why we love Don Draper: http://svmomblog.typepad.com/chicago_moms/2008/11/mad-men-alpha-m.html#more
2. But how many of the boys will be named Barack? http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/chi-talk-election-sex-07-nov07,0,2907959.story
3. Oprah’s mystery man from Tuesday night is going to be on her show today.
4. I love Rahm Emanuel (as much as my sister loves David Gergen.) A former ballet dancer who cusses like a sailor…it just doesn’t get any better than that.
5. Book Club selection of the month is The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak. I haven’t read it yet, but Kathleen picked it and said it’s great.
6. Gotta agree with Campbell Brown on this one. index.html#cnnSTCText
7. Cool…now you can watch every video ever aired on MTV. Now I can watch Janet Jackson’s “Rhythm Nation” (my favorite all-time video) over and over again. www.mtvmusic.com