1. The song “Frosty the Snowman” was playing in Dunkin Donuts this morning. Please, please, make it stop. Pretty soon, the Christmas music will start the day after Labor Day.
2. Virtual people having virtual sex but thinking it’s all real. I just don’t get it. http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/11/14/second.life.divorce/index.html
3. Thank God this conspiracy theory is finally put to rest (except it won’t be): http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27705829/
4. This video takes me right back to high school
5. Speaking of videos, this one is the inspiration for our next DePaul prospective student video (pay special notice to the recommended videos on the right hand side too)