(In reverse order):
10. Still not adjusted to Daylight Savings Time
9. Thought Madonna was following me on Twitter, only to find out it wasn’t THAT Madonna.
8. Felt unpopular because everyone else got the new Facebook homepage before me.
7. Don’t like the new Facebook homepage now that I have it.
6. Too busy to blog.
5. Thought after Cincinnati win that DePaul would win the Big East Tournament and go to the NCAA tournament, only to have my hopes dashed in the second round.
4. Pampered Chef customer service call wait time exceeded seven hours. (In fairness, they do have a call-back system, so you don’t have to wait on hold.)
3. Dismembered body found in garbage bags one block from my house. (We didn’t have anything to do with it, just so you know.)
2. Missing Rod Blagojevich (at least he didn’t raise state income taxes by 50%).
1. Thought Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer were really going to make it.