1. My favorite blogger, Bob Hoffman (the Ad Contrarian), posted this on his blog, and simply said:
Stop what you’re doing and watch this.
I echo that. (It’ll take your mind off the swine flu):
2. CNN Breaking News: Swine flu blahblahblahblahblah
3. My favorite CNN headline of the day: “Baton twirler smacks down 2 assailants.”
4. I for one am shocked about this revelation that the Miss USA pageant paid for Miss California’s breast implants.
5. Book recommendation: I’m reading a wonderful book by Amy Dickinson, the advice columnist for the Chicago Tribune. It’s called \”The Mighty Queens of Freeville\” and it’s one of those books that I can’t wait to read every night. She’s a wonderful writer….she reminds me of Anne Lamott without the swear words and the heavy spirituality (and I realize that if you’ve never read any Anne Lamott, that won’t make any sense.)