I actually uttered that phrase this morning. Here’s a list of other things I said before 8:30 this morning:
1. You need to go find something to do.
2. Do you want me to put a kids’ show on?
3. We don’t crumple the New York Times.
4. Margaret, stop playing with my phone.
5. Yes, David, we can take a bath tonight. (Can’t imagine where he gets that planning gene.)
6. Because going to church on Sunday is what we do.
7. I’m not going to tell you again to put your underwear on.
8. Don’t bang on the computer.
9. Where are your clothes?
Yes, just a typical Sunday morning…