1. Margaret untethered the hot air balloon in the garage and it took me 12 hours to find her.
2. Had to get ready to host bunco.
3. Spending hours and hours making home-made Halloween costumes. No one will believe that one.
4. Catching up on episodes of Glee. (Good show)
5. Catching up on episodes of Modern Family. (Great show)
6. Catching up on episodes of Dexter, Season 2. (Great show)
7. Trying to practice my art skills so I can stay ahead of David. Futile. He’s already surpassed me. (Not saying much. I can’t even draw a cat that’s recognizable as a cat.)
8. Can’t keep up with news stories about rich, powerful men getting themselves into trouble because they aren’t thinking with their brains. (Not judging, just saying.)
9. Writer’s block. Oh, the pressure.
10. Trying to find the rake. (If you look at my front lawn, you’ll see that I still haven’t found it.)
11. Birthday parties, parent-teacher conferences, weekend get-aways, soccer, work, doctor’s appointments/H1N1 vaccines, Halloween parties, meetings, 10k’s, piano recitals, book club.
But it’s all good…